American Standard Estate Elongated Two-Piece Toilet with VorMax Flushing, Right Height Bowl, EverClean Surface, and CleanCurve Rim – Less Seat
- Fully covered under a 10 year limited warranty – 10 times the industry standard of 1 year
- Quick, quiet flushing – American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Elongated bowl shape – more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet – less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 1,000g MaP score
- EverClean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height – Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- VorMax Flushing Technology – Cleans two times more dirt than conventional toilets.
- CleanCurve Rim – Eliminates rim area where dirt and buildup hide.
- Overall Height: 30-13/16″ (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 30-1/4″ (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-13/16″ (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2″ (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 12″ (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/16″ (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office