Kohler Adair 1.28 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with AquaPiston Technology – Seat Included
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2″ compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler’s 1 year limited warranty
- The Adair Collection features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona
- Canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper and a light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height – designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Includes a Grip-Tight Cachet Q3 seat and cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Class Five: The Class Five siphon jet flushing system is designed for high-powered bulk flushing performance. Water flow is maximized with a larger than standard flush valve, which allows rapid release of water, and direct fed jets that quickly clear the bowl.
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve’s 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush’s power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2″ and 18″, the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology – they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 28-7/16″ (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 28-9/16″ (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-5/16″ (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2″ (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11″ x 7-3/4″ (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/16″
- Tank Width: 16-5/16″ (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7-7/8″ (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8″
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2″
- Rough-In: 12″
- K-3946: This model
- K-3946-RA: This model with right hand trip lever
- K-6925: This model with standard height bowl