Kohler Devonshire 1.28 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with AquaPiston Technology – Seat Not Included
Devonshire two-piece toilet combines high efficiency with the old-world style of the Devonshire collection. Its single 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year (versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet) without sacrificing performance. An elongated bowl and comfortable height ensure ease of use.
- K-4438: Devonshire 1.28 GPF toilet tank
- K-4397: Devonshire elongated Comfort Height toilet bowl
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2″ compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler’s 1 year limited warranty
- The Devonshire Collection captures the elegance of a bygone era with elements reminiscent of old-world design
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height – designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Seat and cover not included with this model
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve’s 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush’s power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2″ and 18″, the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology – they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 30-3/4″ (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 29-1/4″ (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/4″ (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2″ (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11″ x 8-3/4″ (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 5-1/2″
- Tank Width: 17-1/4″ (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7-13/16″ (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8″
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2″
- Rough-In: 12″
- K-3837-RA : This model with right hand trip lever