1. Personal information we collect
1) Account information: we collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, make purchases through the website, etc.
2) Content you provide through our website: for example, you provide content to us when you leave feedback or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes or activities.
3) Information you provide through our support channels: the Services also include our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. You will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
4) Payment information: we collect payment and billing information when you make payments.
2. The purposes for which we use personal information
1) To provide the Services and personalize your experience: we use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions with you, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, operate, maintain, and improve the Services.
2) For research and development: we are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful. We use information and collective feedback about how people use our Services to improve our Services and to develop new products, features and technologies that benefit our users and the public. We also test and analyze certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users.
3) To communicate with you about the Services: we use your contact information for different purposes, including confirming your purchases, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages. These communications are part of the Services and in most cases you cannot opt out of them. If an opt out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself or in your account settings.
4) To promote our Services: we use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications. We will communicate with you about new Services, product offers, promotions, and contests.
5) Customer support: we use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Services. Where you give us express permission to do so, we share information with a third party expert for the purpose of responding to support-related requests.
6) For safety and security: we use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to detect, prevent, and respond to potential or actual security incidents and to monitor and protect against other deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity.
7) To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
8) With your consent: we use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above.
3. When we disclose your personal information
3.1. We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- when we have your consent or authorization to do so;
- to third parties who work on our behalf to service or maintain business contact databases and other IT systems, e.g., suppliers of the IT systems which we use to process personal information;
- to third parties providing services to us or on our behalf who have a need to access your information (e.g. auditors and lawyers);
- to respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
3.2. Your personal information may be shared if we anonymize and/or aggregate it, as in these circumstances the information will cease to be personal information.
4. Personal information retention period
We store information for as long as we need it to provide our services, fulfill legal obligations, or protect our interests or the interests of others. Decisions about how long we need information are made by us on an individual basis. When making a decision, we take into account the following factors:
- whether we need information to provide our services (for example, we need to store some of your information to support your account);
- how long we need to store information to fulfill certain legal obligations.
5. Your privacy rights
- Right to information – right to receive information about the processing of your Personal Data, prior to processing as well as during the processing, upon request.
- Right of access – aside from the information about the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification – we should process accurate Personal Data; if you discover an inaccuracy, you have the right to seek correction of inaccurate Personal Data.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to erasure your Personal Data, but only in specific cases stipulated by law, e.g., if there is no legally recognized title on our part for further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing, on grounds relating to your particular situation, and we are required to assess the processing in order to ensure compliance with all legally binding rules and applicable regulations.
- Right to withdraw consent – in the case of processing based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, by using the same method (if technically possible) you used to provide to us. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to restriction of processing – when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data and request the restriction of its use instead; or you have objected to processing of your Personal Data, and there is a pending verification of whether our legitimate grounds override your interests.
6.1. We make reasonable efforts to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of your Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data covered by this Policy against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Personal Data is only accessed by a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties.
6.2. To help us protect personal data, we encourage you to use a strong password and never share your password with anyone or use the same password with other sites or accounts. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
7. Updates and notifications
7.1. We may change this Policy from time to time. Any changes are effective when we post the revised Policy on the website.
7.2. If applicable law requires that we provide notice in a specified manner prior to making any changes to this Policy applicable to you, we will provide such required notice.
8. Contact us