American Standard Cadet 3 Round-Front Two-Piece Toilet with Concealed Trapway, EverClean Surface, PowerWash Rim and Right Height Bowl – Includes Seat
American Standard Cadet 3 2988.101 Features:
- Two-piece round toilet
- Right Height bowl
- Left mounted tank lever
- Quick and quiet flushing, industry-leading flushing system with PowerWash rim out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- 100% factory flush tested – guaranteed to perform
- Concealed trapway
- Includes slow-close toilet seat with push-button removal for easy cleaning
- EverClean porcelain surface
- Covered under American Standard’s limited 5 year warranty
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included – when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing Techonology / Benefits:
- 3” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
- PowerWash Rim – During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within an inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
American Standard Cadet 3 2988.101 Other Technologies / Benefits:
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel messes.
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
Water Efficient: American Standard won the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for their dedication to eco-friendly products. Their faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets without compromising performance.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to complement nearly any bathroom design.
American Standard Cadet 3 2988.101 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 30-3/4″ (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 28-1/4″ (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-3/4″ (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2″ (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12″ (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3″ (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8″ (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9″ X 8″ (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 11″
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
American Standard Cadet 3 2988.101 Variations:
- 2988.101 – This model
- 2989.101 – Elongated bowl version of this model
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office